I’ve had so many requests for this recipe. These decident chocolate bites are amazing, and loaded with healthy stuff!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (I’ve used organic grapeseed oil)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1+ tsp vanilla (we love homemade vanilla)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup Shaklee Protein (Instant protein or energizing protein)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Puree spinach, eggs, honey, and vanilla in blender
- Add dry ingredients and mix (if we double this mix first ingredients in blender then mix dry ingredients in large bowl with wet ingredients.
- Line mini cupcake tins with papers
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup scoop into each cup
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes
We like these a bit moist and fudgie so we bake them exactly 10-11 minutes and pull em out to enjoy.
These are a regular staple in my daughter’s lunches. They can be frozen and popped into a lunchbox easily.