- Begin keeping a journal of everything you eat AND drink! (hmmm sound familiar?) — Sometimes we don’t even realize how much we are taking in, or we find out our habits are starving our body and that is from where the problems stem.
- START drinking more water — ideally 1 ounce of water for every 2 pounds of weight. (# pounds/2 = how many ounces you should be drinking daily) — This allows us to begin eliminating toxins in our system and allows for faster fat burning.
- Cut back on your sugar intake — sodas, highly processed carbohydrates, white sugar.
- Increase your fiber content — more raw veggies, and use products with higher fiber content —LOOK at the labels.
- STOP all artificial sweeteners!
- Increase your activity — even if it’s just adding a short walk after dinner — Get moving!
- CONGRATULATE YOURSELF! You are doing something to make your life better and you are setting a great example for our youth!
Give us a call to get started, remove that over-inflated tire around your middle and get back on the track to healthier living!
-239-246-9488 We will build your ideal system and get you back on the road again!
If you’ve got the Drive, we’ve got the Vehicle!
The Healthy Grease Monkey is a project by Tess Brennan dedicated to writing useful blog posts for consumers who are smart about Nutrition & what they put in & surround their body with, passionate about protecting our environment, and are committed to supporing local entrepreneurs. Those who are about healthy weight loss & dynamic living. If you would like to find out what it is like to live a healthy life, we invite you to explore our product line or find out more about our services. Grease Monkey Marketing promotes sound nutrition, ways to improve your success and a little bit of humor.
If you have topic ideas, feel free to request a story, after all, this site is just for you. You can find out more about our products by visiting our online store and/or subscribe to an email newsletter by visiting our Smart Grease Monkey website and entering your email in the subscription area on the right pane of the web page or by adding us to your reader by subscribing to this blog.