I got an interesting call Monday evening. Yvonne McClellan of the News-Press called and asked to interview me and see “What’s in my Fridge.” So, to my house, she came to visit and check it out. (Click on the photo to be taken to the video or click the link below.)
What surprised Yvonne about my fridge?
- I have sour cream and mayonnaise in my refrigerator.
- I have a husband who still eats foods I choose to avoid.
- I DO eat sour cream – I read my labels so I am not eating extra ingredients, just whole cream.
- How do I have time to make so many tasty foods?
- I make many of the foods in bulk.
- I have found it doesn’t take any longer to make it from scratch than it does from a box.
- How do I make healthy dinners every night when I am such a busy mom?
- Since I do cook in bulk, I freeze things in portion sizes so on busy nights I can just heat and eat.
Recipes from the video!
This was so much fun! I hope you enjoy. Drop me a note and let me know “What’s in YOUR Fridge!”