As I search the internet looking for information on the “average” “normal” person I am amazed. I NEVER want to be normal again. I don’t want to look normal, feel normal or even act normal. If you are ready to be abnormal…
The normal child under 2 is expected to have 8-10 sick visits to the doctor a year.
The normal adult is expected to have 4 sick visits to the doctor per year.
The normal person hates Mondays, lives for Fridays, and wishes their lives away.
70% of Americans take at least 1 prescription drug daily
50% of Americans take at least 2 prescription drugs daily
Individuals 65-69 years old take nearly 14 prescriptions.
80-84 take an average of 18 prescriptions.
70% of Americans hate their stupid job.
More than 1/3 of US adults are obese.
The average American over-consumes 300 calories per day from empty calorie beverages.
STOP BEING NORMAL!
- Begin by making simple measurable changes to your daily life!
- Determine what your life will be like in 5 years if you continue on the same path.
- Employ a coach to keep you on track. (Our Olympic and Professional athletes understand this tip.)
- Add a multi-vitamin EVERY DAY.
- Join a group for accountability.
For more information, contact me.