As I search the internet looking for information on the “average” “normal” person I am amazed. I NEVER want to be normal again. I don’t want to look normal, feel normal or even act normal. If you are ready to be abnormal…
The normal child under 2 is expected to have 8-10 sick visits to the doctor a year.
The normal adult is expected to have 4 sick visits to the doctor per year.
The normal person hates Mondays, lives for Fridays, and wishes their lives away.
70% of Americans take at least 1 prescription drug daily
50% of Americans take at least 2 prescription drugs daily
Individuals 65-69 years old take nearly 14 prescriptions.
80-84 take an average of 18 prescriptions.
70% of Americans hate their stupid job.
More than 1/3 of US adults are obese.
The average American over-consumes 300 calories per day from empty calorie beverages.
STOP BEING NORMAL!
- Begin by making simple measurable changes to your daily life!
- Determine what your life will be like in 5 years if you continue on the same path.
- Employ a coach to keep you on track. (Our Olympic and Professional athletes understand this tip.)
- Add a multi-vitamin EVERY DAY.
- Join a group for accountability.
For more information, contact me.
I AM NO LONGER FOR ANY CURE!
I am for each person giving a damn for their own health and the health of their children and families. I will still compete and support finding cures, but my personal focus is working to PREVENT THEM by working with others who have the same desire.
I am for less overall degenerative disease in our population, in our friends, our neighbors, our children and our own lives. (Less need for cures.) We lose so many people because there isn’t a cure??? How about the fact that there are KNOWN WAYS to prevent them!!! Perhaps you are one of the 40, 50, or 60% who could prevent that disease?
I want, so badly for people to care and love themselves enough to stand up, put one foot in front of the other & choose just one healthier thing each day.
I understand we live in a busy, expensive world and that healthier looks different to different people. This is why I offer once a month support groups. I offer weekly team coaching and individual private coaching. I want people to be different.
I am thrilled to watch others succeed, it warms my heart to get messages saying, I like what I see in the mirror now… But what is more important to me, is to know that the person who told me this is in better health and is reducing her chances of developing any of the “nasties” so prevalent.
For more information on coaching or ways to begin giving a damn, contact me.
It sounds so easy, and it is when you begin working toward better nutritional choices for your body, one step at a time.
There are many factors that contribute to a compromised immune system. AKA: the reasons some people get sick much easier than others.
Here are 5 steps to help improve your immune system. We will look closer at these 5 topics in the future.
- The nutritional content of the foods they eat – better nutrition=better cells in the body=stronger immunity
- The stress levels you allow to build up in your body – try a Mindfully Based Stress Reduction course, or the monthly massage to help melt some of those stresses away.
- Reduce the amount of poisons you are exposed to on a daily basis
- Cleaners in your home that you inhale or absorb through the skin
- Products you rub on your body & absorb through the skin
- Air fresheners that basically numb your sniffer.
- Exercise AT LEAST 10 minutes a day, 30-40 is preferred
- Keep a positive attitude
For more information on these 5 steps or other topics we discuss here, feel free to contact me.