It sounds so easy, and it is when you begin working toward better nutritional choices for your body, one step at a time.
There are many factors that contribute to a compromised immune system. AKA: the reasons some people get sick much easier than others.
Here are 5 steps to help improve your immune system. We will look closer at these 5 topics in the future.
- The nutritional content of the foods they eat – better nutrition=better cells in the body=stronger immunity
- The stress levels you allow to build up in your body – try a Mindfully Based Stress Reduction course, or the monthly massage to help melt some of those stresses away.
- Reduce the amount of poisons you are exposed to on a daily basis
- Cleaners in your home that you inhale or absorb through the skin
- Products you rub on your body & absorb through the skin
- Air fresheners that basically numb your sniffer.
- Exercise AT LEAST 10 minutes a day, 30-40 is preferred
- Keep a positive attitude
For more information on these 5 steps or other topics we discuss here, feel free to contact me.