People in the US consume more food, per capita, than any other nation.
We also are top contenders for the most coronary/heart disease, stroke, cancers, diabetes, and hypertension.
Its not too late to make a change. Once we begin feeding our body what it needs to build healthy, happy cells the body begins getting stronger and better able to correct issues that lead to those top, silent killers.
Delicious, healthy, gluten free bread recipe. It stays moist and so very yummy! My family and co-workers LOVE it!
||1/2 cup instant protein
|1/2 cup applesauce
||1 cup Buckwheat flour
|1/4 cup grape seed oil
||1 cup rice flour
|2/3 cup packed brown sugar
||1 cup oat flour
|1/2 cup white sugar
||1 TBSP ground cinnamon
|2 med. grated zucchini
||1 tsp nutmeg
|3-4 med ripe bananas
||1 1/2 tsp baking powder
|2 tsp vanilla extract
||1 tsp baking soda
||1 tsp salt
||1 cup dried cranberries (optional)
||1/2 cup chopped pecans
PUT IT TOGETHER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease & flour two 8×4 inch bread/loaf pans.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until frothy & light yellow. Add oil, brown sugar, white sugar, grated zucchini, bananas, and vanilla; blend together until well combined. (My kitchen aid mixer works well for this.)
- In a separate bowl mix instant protein, flours, spices, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients in big bowl.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes with our oven.
- Allow to cool in the loaf pans on wire racks before removing & serving.
Enjoy this tasty treat! It stores nicely in plastic bags in the fridge, or freeze a loaf to enjoy in the future.
Every dollar we spend is a vote. When we purchase products that are unnatural, we vote for that company to continue on that path.
Every time we pass by something with artificial sweeteners/colors/flavors, pass by cleaners with toxic fumes/contents/reactions, and pass by beauty and personal care products containing carcinogens, we are voting for those companies to research and implement more natural products. Products that are less harmful to our bodies, our environment, and our CHILDREN!
This could be a huge help in our battle with the health care system and its costs. Attention to prevention is a big key to that. Everything we surround ourselves with has an effect on our health and well being – be it positive or negative – it has an effect.
Vote today, vote for produce without poisons. Vote for cleaners that don’t cause and irritate asthma. Vote for laundry detergents that don’t contain carcinogens. VOTE FOR HEALTHY OPTIONS!
If you would like more information on healthier options to vote on, feel free to contact me.