Delicious, healthy, gluten free bread recipe. It stays moist and so very yummy! My family and co-workers LOVE it!
|3 eggs||1/2 cup instant protein|
|1/2 cup applesauce||1 cup Buckwheat flour|
|1/4 cup grape seed oil||1 cup rice flour|
|2/3 cup packed brown sugar||1 cup oat flour|
|1/2 cup white sugar||1 TBSP ground cinnamon|
|2 med. grated zucchini||1 tsp nutmeg|
|3-4 med ripe bananas||1 1/2 tsp baking powder|
|2 tsp vanilla extract||1 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 cup dried cranberries (optional)|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
PUT IT TOGETHER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease & flour two 8×4 inch bread/loaf pans.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until frothy & light yellow. Add oil, brown sugar, white sugar, grated zucchini, bananas, and vanilla; blend together until well combined. (My kitchen aid mixer works well for this.)
- In a separate bowl mix instant protein, flours, spices, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients in big bowl.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes with our oven.
- Allow to cool in the loaf pans on wire racks before removing & serving.
Enjoy this tasty treat! It stores nicely in plastic bags in the fridge, or freeze a loaf to enjoy in the future.