No matter what system you choose to use, there are 7 tips to attaining your health/weight loss goals. They sound easy, they are easy, however, the trick is in maintaining all 7 tips at the same time for an extended period of time.
It can be done. I’ve done it, my friends have done it, and others are doing it too.
The tips I will mention here will be specific to the Shaklee180 Turnaround Plan, but are basically the same for other balanced systems.
- Know your why. (Here are some examples from my clients.)
— To fit on the roller coaster with my kids
— To get healthy so I can play with/coach my kids in sports
— To eliminate my type 2 diabetes
— To get my “sexy” back
- Make a PUBLIC commitment. (When others support you, the challenge is easier to maintain.)
— Tell your family
— Tell your friends
— Tell your co-workers
— If you tell a friend & they don’t support/back you – FIND A NEW FRIEND!
- Get an accountability partner. (Its always fun to work with someone along side you.)
— Someone to join you in the journey
— Someone who also wants to improve their health/get sexy back
- Exercise 30 minutes each day. (The more you exercise, the more you can eat!)
— Walk briskly
— Train for a 5K or other event
— Find a Yoga class
— Find a High Intensity Interval Training Program (HIIT)
- Follow the plan as it is DESIGNED. (Shaklee180 Turnaround is designed to be complete and work as a system.)
— Science backs the program
— It is proven to work – when you work it
— Complete nutrition is a must – the system provides it
- Keep a food journal. (Many times my clients find they eat more than they thought in a day.)
— Everything you eat AND drink
— Trouble shooting is easier when we know where to begin
— Many times we find the lips are very busy during the day
- Don’t get complacent. Don’t Give up. Don’t be mean. (Attitude makes a difference.)
— Set the goal – reach for the goal
— If you have a set back, move on from there
— Don’t beat yourself up for mistakes you make