I run into people all the time who tell me I don’t like water. I have to ask:
- What is it about the water you don’t like?
- What water are you drinking?
- Do you know what is or is not in your water?
- What do you drink instead?
We’ve all heard that we shouldn’t drink soda-pop. Or diet soda-pop. How about why not to drink “energy” drinks. (Because people are dying from drinking them?)
I would rather focus on what you CAN drink.
- Begin with Cool, Clear, PURE water. Bottled water is much less regulated than the tap, however we know from many reports, the tap frequently misses the mark as well. An answer:
- Add a little “spice” (I recently heard something that resonated with me. God made fruit juice so we would eat the fruit.)
- Sliced strawberries & lemon
- A few, fresh spearmint leaves
- Sliced cucumbers
- A splash of your favorite (no sugar added) fruit juice
- or Add a straw of Energy Tea with Nothing artificial and only 5 calories.
- Never more than 2 straws in a day.
- This product uses natural extracts of EGCG to boost your metabolism and your energy levels.
So, there you have it. 3 different ways to “like your water” and drink it too!
Contact me for more ideas and ways to begin to Feel Good Fast, improve your health and increase your energy!
The beginning of a healthy lifestyle does NOT begin with a prescription or something man has invented… it begins with the simple, life-giving, pure water.
I talk a lot about water, but it is so important in our day to day lives let alone in our attempts to avoid the major degenerative diseases. It’s the starting point when beginning a weight loss program, or a lifestyle change toward better health!
Our daily goal should be to drink the appropriate amount of water.
(Your weight in pounds/2 = your daily goal in ounces of water)
The goal of drinking fluids is to hydrate your body. (not dehydrate)
Water Does many, many things for our bodies. It flushes toxins our bodies, assists with digestion and metabolism, keeps our kidneys healthy, and even enhances brain function. Amazing cool clean water.
When choosing what to drink, here’s a helpful chart.
Hydrating (in order of value) Dehydrating
|Juice –fresh-squeezed better
|Herbal teas, non-caffeine
||All other alcoholic drinks
|Milk & non-milk(soy,rice,almond)
||Carbonated soda w/ caffeine
|Carbonated soda w/o caffeine
(information from Treasures of Health Nutrition Manual by, Reeder & Dr. Couey)
For more information on ways water could assist you in improving your health, please contact me.