Wanting to boost that metabolism?
Here is an article that I found that has some good tips.
5 Tips to Speed your metabolism
In addition, I would like to add that my sources say:
- Your first 16 ounces of water should be consumed first thing in the morning, and should be room temperature.
- Always pick a protein before/with a carb. This prevents the blood sugar from spiking and quickly dropping – prevents cravings of more carbs 2 hours later.
- If you choose to use a Calcium supplement to up your calcium, look for one with a guarantee and that is lead free. (literally)
- Many Fish Oil supplements have been shown to contain heavy metals. Choose a supplier with a reputable reputation.
- Soda pop depletes the calcium stores in your body, if you are looking to boost your metabolism by adding calcium, perhaps cutting back on ALL the Soda could help double the impact.
Have a Great Day! Contact me when you are ready to Feel Good Fast and we will help you get on track.